Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

    I am a student at The Art Institute of Las Vegas studying to become a better photographer. I decided to become a photographer when I was in the Army. I have traveled to many places around the world and the one thing that I always did was take pictures. I loved it so much that I wanted to take pictures more than I wanted to do my job in the Army. When my contract ended with the Army I enrolled into the Art Institute. It is one of the best decisions I have made.  I’m learning new things every day and I am confident that by the time I graduate I will be a very accomplished photographer that can meet all the challenges that life in going to throw my way.
    The kinds of things I like to take pictures of now are still life. To take a simple object and try and make it into something amazing to look at is fascinating to me. I look at magazines, billboards, and all kinds of different ads to get ideas and try and figure out how they got it to look that way. I don’t know what kind of photographer I want to be right now and that’s ok with me. I’m getting a taste of everything here in school and I think that’s the best way to figure out what I want to accomplish in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment