Wednesday, October 27, 2010

week 4 EOC: Advertisement is based on happiness

The best purchase I ever made that made me super happy was my first car. It was a 1985 Nissan Maxima. The year was 2003 and I was 19 years old and I had just come back from a year deployment in Iraq. I was never a big car person and still am not. I just wanted something that would get me from point A to point B and not break down on me. i bought my car from a good friend of mine that I had deployed with.  The min I bought that car and I signed the paperwork I felt free. Like I was the coolest person ever because I could come and go as I pleased without having to depend on any one.
My second car on the other had was not my finest moment. It's a 1995 Isuzu Rodeo. It's still an old car ut newer than theone i had before. I was very happy when I bought it put as the weeks went buy I started to realize I could have done better. i could have gotten a better cae wih very low milage and abetter color. i decided to rush on my car purchase and there for did not shop around more likei wanted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment